Hey there! Joshua, from England.
You'll find anything on here. Well, most things. I throw out unpopular opinions faster than Lady Gaga doing something that gets people calling her crazy.
May be a little NSFW sometimes.
1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 3, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48
1. I don’t have a definite favourite, but band, I love Gorillaz and artist, Seal.
6. ANYWHERE ELSE.
9. Action Adventure.
12. My art is hilariously bad. So no.
15. I haven’t the faintest idea.
18. When someone leaves a plug in the socket turned on. Or even just the socket left on.
21. I really can’t say.
24. I take a walk, play a game or read a book.
27. Absolutely not.
30. Okay. Still a little down from Wednesday, but okay.
33. The summer. Hope it’s a good one.
36. Read a book, usually.
39. There’s no 39. Bugger.
42. Daft Punk. Just because yes.
45. I do.
48. I don’t really know.
and it gets better. Right now you’ll probably get a little lost because the town is confusing, but that’s part of the fun
From what I’ve seen of the games, I figured I’d get lost.
I’m watching a playthrough of Downpour and if/when I eventually play that, I just KNOW I’ll get lost.
It’s free so why not? And you’re missing out in some amazing mid 90s voice acting
Of course, the free-ness (that’s not even a word :| ) was a big plus. And I love me some good voice acting.
But of course, you know I’m not good with horror games.
toramarushou replied to your photo: One of the Next Generation Star Trek movies is on …
not the original series tho
Yes, yes, but I still like it.
Heck, I kind of loved the new movie.